Triangle Island






I adore this triangle island! It reminds me of a miniature version of New York's Flatiron Building. Unfortunately I haven't stepped inside the structure, but I imagine it to be as whimsical as the outside. 

These Joie shoes were my holiday gift to myself. And now seeing the sale tag may result in a second pair in Graphite. They're so comfortable! My skirt is secondhand from asos; found at a local Buffalo Exchange. The dress I'm wearing as a top is from Reformation. I added the black feather straps myself for a fun flair. The inspiration for it was this picture found on Pinterest of Brigitte Bardot. Hat is from Nasty Gal.

Are there any unique buildings you like to visit near you? I'd love to know!


Photos: Z.K. Personal Instagram: bambicarina





24 comments:

  1. Wow, that building is so amazing! Never saw something like that in my part :)
    I like your outfit!

    Hugs and kisses!
    Enchanted Ana
    P.S.: I am following you now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing photos and look! It looks a little bit retro but still modern, love it!♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a really cute look, I love the skirt, the colour is lovely

    Technicolor ♥ Heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post :)
    http://gingerheadlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That building is so unique! I wish I could see how it looks like inside!
    Your outfit is really pretty! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would like to see it as well! Thank you very much ♡

      Delete
  6. Love your outfit!! Especially those boots ♥
    xx
    Selina | Selinas Inspiration

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Selina! They're my favorite ♡

      Delete
  7. I like the silhouette here and what a fun building... I think I may have seen something similar in my city :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fun, I never have besides the one in NY! It's like a little piece of home for me ♡

      Delete
  8. Loving how you styled this outfit! The fur sleeves are super cute too!

    xoxo Rina
    http://www.andshedressed.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your boots!
    let’s follow each other on GFC/bloglovin?
    xoxo
    style frontier

    ReplyDelete
  10. That skirt is so cute, I love the color!
    LA VEINE

    ReplyDelete