November

What was nice about this place is I had the record of not only memories to look back on, but also what inspired me from day-to-day. So much of that inspiration which derived from readers like yourself and other blogs of strangers. Life is lovely at the moment and I have projects coming and other details to share. For now, I will list some random discoveries from November. I wish with all my heart that you are in good place as well and if not, remember you will be again.

Goodbye or "Ghost?" My mind had never considered the Irish Goodbye at events and small gatherings but after reading this article about understanding the host, I will be practicing this. Do you see this act as rude? Are there any other manners you can think of that leave you with strange feelings?

Something wonderful to think about: There's much history left to discover and some are kept secrets. This slide shows works of art from a Nazi-looted trove found in a German apartment.

"Where have you been? I am having a major life crisis, and you guys are, what, just driving around, French kissing each other like a couple of Dutch hookers?" Schmidt and 33 of his legendary quotes. He really does split my sides. This character takes the modern man to new comedic levels.



This film has terrible ratings but was very thought-provoking. Isn't that the point? How much would money control you? How much pain would you inflict on yourself and your partner if it could be a lucrative decision? The Brass Teapot.

Pamela Anderson cut her hair short and it is pleasantly reminding me of the classic icon Jean Seberg.

No species is inherently good or bad. Natural does not necessarily equal right. Cute animals and their terrifying primal tendencies.

A baby is moved to tears by his mother's singing. The article doesn't mention my tears but those happened too.

Jimmy Fallon is awesome at 1970 Neil Young.

No comments:

Post a Comment