HAPPY OCTOBER!


          as you may or may not know, october is my favorite month. it celebrates my favorite holiday. it's during my favorite season. and! it celebrates my favorite person, my mama. whom just happened to be born on halloween too! now i usually have a month itinerary already prepared, with haunted locations, corn mazes, themed parties-but i do not. i have been somewhat on a off-and-on-again hiatus from my busy beginning on etsy. i am going to try my very best to post frequently in relation to halloween this month. my only known plans so far are for the poster below and a halloween party i host every year, since i am unfortunately too old for trick-or-treating. boo!



2 comments:

  1. congrats glad etsy is keeping you busy hope you can still spend a sufficient amount of time enjoying this time of year :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It's funny, now that I'm busier I actually have been doing more holiday-like things that I didn't enjoy last year :)

      Delete