WEDNESDAY WISHES: DISNEYLAND













































          july 5th marked my 4 year anniversary in california. i love you, california! before we turn 5, my wish is to visit disneyland. i've never been before. actually, i've never been to any of the disney parks before! this shocks most of my friends because i am known for playing my disney cds in loops and attending disney on broadway.

          here are a couple outfit posts i did for minnie mouse and mickey mouse last year during halloween season. in my opinion, it's the most wonderful time of the year!

ps: happy 100th birthday julia child!

x

8 comments:

  1. I love those Mickey mouse sunglasses. I would love to visit Disneyland one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post! followed you, hope you can follow back! http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete

  3. Great post !

    3 words LOVE YOUR STYLE :)

    I'm an instant follower of you now :)

    Please feel free to check out my blog if you have the time

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  4. veryyy cute! i would totally wear those sunglasses :)

    ReplyDelete