MODCLOTH 70% OFF SALE






























          have you checked out this sale? if you're new to modcloth, you can get an additional $10 off your first purchase! i'm not sure if this is how retail therapy works, but after i bought myself these shoes and socks - i got right back to work. a fast attitude change from my last post. it was a peaceful half-day though. back to work!

other notable sale items:
1. winter waltz dress in ivory
2. jill stuart set the room a-bow dress
3. sailor squad shorts in red
4. levels of fun platforms
5. shine by me collar in mint
6. macaron to something coat

x

4 comments:

  1. New to Modcloth here! Love the shoes and the dresses, oh my!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Discovering the site gave me hopes for my dream closet :)!

      Delete
  2. They have sooo many adorable items on sale! Too bad my shopping budget is $0 right now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I know what you mean. To be quite honest, I went over my "monthly limit" I've given myself. Little to no shopping next month for me!

      x

      Delete