INSPIRED BY JO STOCKTON












































hat - vintage, shirt - diy, dress - my etsy shop

          it's no secret that funny face is my favorite audrey film. i love a movie with a strong female that leads a life of no compromise. this look may not be as popular as her cigarette pant + turtle neck, but it's a comfortable ensemble for my lounging and reading. best detail yet, the dress has pockets! i may be in slight denial that it's summer...given my wool hat and dress, not to mention my sunny san diego estate, ha! i don't think i've ever been quite this excited for my favorite season to arrive. i love you autumn!



















ps: after practically 1 year since the arrival of this very blog, i finally posted an outfit! can you believe it's that time already? i'm going to try to post an outfit at least once a week!

x

8 comments:

  1. I LOVE Funny Face! Your Audrey inspired look is so cute!

    Congrats on your first outfit post too! Enjoy the rest of your weekend. :)

    - Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. So this is your very first outfit post? How cool! :) You should definitely do more of them xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently stumbled across your blog and I LOVE it! I love the layout to the content and everything in between! Your style is just impeccable and your blog is simply the epitome of perfection! I am your newest, most avid follower, I look forward to reading your future posts. I would love it if you could perhaps follow me back too? Have a lovely day!

    Love from, MISSIFFA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's really kind of you! I think your blog is pretty swell :)

      x

      Delete