flicks + facts


          i've actually never been to a drive in. it sounds a whole lot more comfortable than a packed movie theater. i always go to theaters early or in the wee hours to avoid the old famous "which drink is mine?" confusion. also, taking my usual film buddy a.k.a. my blanket, without strange stares, sounds like a done deal for me. maybe for my birthday? i had a whole traditional birthday party planned in my head - pin-the-tail on the donkey, limbo, pinata, etc. but alas, with my new temporary illness and unexpected vacation from work, i will not be able to afford it. still i have these movies to look forward to! i've also been catching up on a lot of films i've had on my list for quite some time. oh netflix, how i adore you.

*some of these are coming soon
trailers:
1 take this waltz
2 damsels in distress
a cat in paris
4 your sister's sister
5 the perks of being a wallflower
6 to rome with love

          it's been a while since i did a film feature. is this something you guys would like to see more often? let me know! if there's anything else you can remember me not doing in a while, or would like to see more of, inform me in a comment below. i'd love to hear from you all!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment